- What is Quartz?
- What is a Quartz surface made of?
- How strong are Quartz countertop surfaces?
- How resistant are Quartz surfaces to stains?
- Are Quartz surfaces food-safe?
- Can I put hot pots directly on Quartz surfaces?
- Can Quartz surfaces chip and if so, can they be repaired?
- Do Quartz surfaces come with a manufacturer warranty?
- How do I care for my Quartz surface?
- How does the consistency of Quartz compare to that of natural stones, like granite?
- Can Quartz be used for surfaces other than countertops?
- How big are the Quartz Slabs?
Please visit our 9,000 sq ft. showroom with the largest indoor inventory of granite/quartz slabs in Ottawa. We also welcome you to visit our state of the art 18,000 sq ft. manufacturing and fabrication facility. Through our professionals and retail partners, we provide high-quality risk-free installation service with a 10 day turnaround from selection and templating to the final reveal. Please contact us at (613) 225-1117 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to The Stone Fabricator?