- What is Granite?
- How durable is granite?
- Does granite stain?
- Why choose granite?
- Protecting Granite
- Does Granite go through a manufacturing and engineering process?
- Should I be concerned if my Granite has fissures or pits?
- How strong is Granite and does it chip?
- Can chips be repaired?
- Can I put hot pots and pans directly on the Granite surface?
- How big are granite slabs?
- Does Granite need to be sealed?
- How often do I have to re-seal?
- How do I know if my sealant is wearing off?
- Can Granite be used for surfaces other than countertops?
- Can I get my Granite in a different finish?
- Should I see my slab before it is fabricated?
Please visit our 9,000 sq ft. showroom with the largest indoor inventory of granite/quartz slabs in Ottawa. We also welcome you to visit our state of the art 18,000 sq ft. manufacturing and fabrication facility. Through our professionals and retail partners, we provide high-quality risk-free installation service with a 10 day turnaround from selection and templating to the final reveal. Please contact us at (613) 225-1117 or email us at email@example.com.
New to The Stone Fabricator?